The Girl's Guide to Giving Back

Give When You Give. My recommendations for unique and hand crafted gifts for all occassions that donate a portion of their proceeds to reputable non-profits and local artisans.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome to my new blog!

I created this blog as a resource for all my friends who would like to "Give as they Give." Meaning, we all buy each other so many gifts for weddings, birthdays, baby showers, holidays, etc., and it dawned on me that if my friends knew how to find stores and products that gave a portion of their proceeds to charity, that most of us would opt for that. Don't we all want to do our small part? Especially when you don't have to sacrfice fun gift giving in the process!

So for the past few months I have made great efforts to couple the presents I buy with a charitable element. I plan to link to them here, and to also ask for others to post legitimate sites that give to charity...

Happy Shopping and feel free to pass this along!

Take care,
-Beth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home