The Girl's Guide to Giving Back

Give When You Give. My recommendations for unique and hand crafted gifts for all occassions that donate a portion of their proceeds to reputable non-profits and local artisans.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Marf.org

Hi all. Unfortunately my mom passed away last night from a rare form of cancer-- mesothelioma, which is asbestos-related. In lieu of any food or flowers, please donate to the Marf Organization to help with possible cures for this deadly disease. There's also those cool bracelets and even a t-shirt if you'd rather purchase a gift.

Donate to Marf.org


Much love.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is a wonderful charity as Mesothelioma is an undersupported disease. Definitely check out the site and make your donation in honor of my wonderful, sweet Aunt Nancy who I am heartbroken over her passing.

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ditto. Nancy Lemkin was my sister and I would like to see these disease wiped off the face of the earth in my lifetime. The bracelets are a cool purple .... and I know I will never take mine off! Browse the site and give!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home