The Girl's Guide to Giving Back

Give When You Give. My recommendations for unique and hand crafted gifts for all occassions that donate a portion of their proceeds to reputable non-profits and local artisans.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

This Week

Hi everyone. I hope you guys are enjoying my blog. I'm sure having fun writing it!

This week, I've really practiced what I've preached (sorry Danny!). I bought a book on Giveline.com (The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards) and I got to donate nearly $5 to the American Cancer Society. And then I just HAD to buy the tree necklace below, which of course donates $5 to refugees. I didn't realize it when I posted it, but the leather part is actually brown. How cool is that? I'll let you know how cute the necklace is when I receive it.

So please remember for your upcoming wedding gifts, baby gifts, etc. to check out my site for cute ideas!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi!
    I'm back to check your blog again and you just keep the great posts coming! Do you know of any great websites that sell diaper cake. I've seen a few good ones but I think www.diapergifts.com make the best I have seen. You have got a great blog and I will be back to check it out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home