The Girl's Guide to Giving Back

Give When You Give. My recommendations for unique and hand crafted gifts for all occassions that donate a portion of their proceeds to reputable non-profits and local artisans.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Presentsforpurpose.com

Hi all. I hope you are having a nice week. It's Fiesta here in Santa Barbara, and Danny and I have been enjoying the festivities. We're off to the Mariachi festival tomorrow at the SB Bowl...

Surfing the web this fine Friday, I came across this VERY cool site which donates 25% of their proceeds to chariable organizations, www.presentsforpurpose.com. It has a wide variety of gifts-- for men, women, children, etc. I particularly like this cute fashion watch. There's about 30 others in different colors and prices. This one is only $65. Perfect for your best friend's bday or for your favorite Auntie. :-)




















I know I'll be going here for my next bday gift. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home