The Girl's Guide to Giving Back

Give When You Give. My recommendations for unique and hand crafted gifts for all occassions that donate a portion of their proceeds to reputable non-profits and local artisans.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Long time no talk

Hi y'all. I see that people are still coming to this blog, so I wanted to reach out to you and remind you to purchase holiday gifts that give back! I've been reading about a ton of products and companies (I believe Target is doing something throughout the store). We have a great new store here in Santa Barbara, called SB Arts (sbarts.org) that donates 100% of proceeds to an animal sanctuary. And they have beautiful stuff! Check it out and order online!

Ok, back to the screaming infant. This is what I have been doing for the past 3 months!












Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home