The Girl's Guide to Giving Back

Give When You Give. My recommendations for unique and hand crafted gifts for all occassions that donate a portion of their proceeds to reputable non-profits and local artisans.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesday Afternoon Quiz...

So a quick quiz for y'all. How many vases do TWO dozen roses take up????
Yes, ladies and gentleman, count 'em, six vases full of gorgeous roses. Thanks to Mallun, Jason, Bo and Anna for sending D and I these beautiful roses from Organic Bouquet. This particular type of bouquet benefits the Nature Conservancy whose mission is to preserve the plants, animals, and natural communities that represent the diversity in life.

These roses came in a biodegradable box and each rose was carefully hand wrapped. Very high quality. I love it when people use the companies and products that I feature on this site. It makes me happy knowing that I am doing my small part and that you guys may pass along a site like this. I would highly recommend these guys for the next time you purchase flowers for someone you love... Thanks again!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Beautiful roses for beautiful Beth! We're so glad you like them, and thanks for the tip on the great site. ;) Beyond the donation, I especially love that the packaging is biodegradable. All our best to you, Danny and Emma. We miss you -- Come visit soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home