The Girl's Guide to Giving Back

Give When You Give. My recommendations for unique and hand crafted gifts for all occassions that donate a portion of their proceeds to reputable non-profits and local artisans.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

First Moment of Peace

LOOONG weekend, but fun weekend. I lived through Thanksgiving (barely). Then my friend T came up, and we got to spend some girl time together. Now it's Sunday, and I am counting down the hours that I have before having to go to work tomorrow.

I wanted to share with you all a GREAT blog that I often steal.. I mean borrow.. ideas from. It's called Shefinds.com and their blog often features gifts that give to charity! It's nice to find a site that has a similar sensibility so I check it often.

Last week they featured a t-shirt that benefits St. Jude hospital. I particularly like this bracelet that reminds me of a bracelet that a friend of mine from Look-Look used to have (Hi SF!). They also have a ton of other products that benefit the hospital including inspiration clothing, jewelry and more. Check their catalog out here.. Hope you all had a nice relaxing holiday weekend...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi. Your blog is nice! I leave in Italy and I love fashion, If you enjoy it, take a look on my blog

    Gabriella -Italy-

     

Post a Comment

<< Home