The Girl's Guide to Giving Back

Give When You Give. My recommendations for unique and hand crafted gifts for all occassions that donate a portion of their proceeds to reputable non-profits and local artisans.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Future Fashionista

So I was browsing through some of my favorite sites today for holiday ideas, and came across this snapshot of my site on Future Fashionista! This really made my day. Elana looks like she really beefed up the site and redesigned it. There are a ton of new unique jewerly items that would make awesome holiday gifts. Future Fashionista also donates $1 from every item sold on their website to their charity of the month.


















Check out some of her awesome new stuff here. I particularly like the giraffe necklace. It reminds me of Africa. Which reminds me of Mom. I know my cousin likes the little heart necklace (that happens to be on sale!). I really dig all of it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home