The Girl's Guide to Giving Back

Give When You Give. My recommendations for unique and hand crafted gifts for all occassions that donate a portion of their proceeds to reputable non-profits and local artisans.

Friday, September 15, 2006

World Peace Now


TGIF. I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Heading down to LA to visit with family (shout out to Auntie, Cuzin B) and my BFF. Taking the train which will be hilarious. Maybe I'll bring my camera so we can all laugh at my dorkiness.

So usually I don't feature things that are much more than 100 bucks, but I feel compelled to post this for anyone who has wads of cash to spend on jewerly that benefits UNICEF. And the message on this can't be beat. It is designed by Mary Margrill and is featured on the US Weekly site. See! US Weekly isn't all so bad...

Hey, and remember, please post your charity gift ideas or if you know of any friends who make products that donate to charity, please let me know. I am starting to get some traffic around here, and I want to see some COMMENTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home