The Girl's Guide to Giving Back

Give When You Give. My recommendations for unique and hand crafted gifts for all occassions that donate a portion of their proceeds to reputable non-profits and local artisans.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pink Lady Bug Designs

It's 3pm, and it's the time of the day where I start really going downhill in terms of intelligence and engery level. This brings me to today's recommendation, and what I really need right now. CHOCOLATE! This month I'm focusing all around Breast Cancer, and this paritcular site, Pink Lady Bug Designs, donates to the The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF), a breast cancer charity that guarantees that a minimum of 85% of all funds raised goes directly to researching the causes of and treatments for breast cancer.

Here's the description from the site. Enjoy!

This elegant one-half pound box, featuring seven dark chocolate lady bugs with raspberry cream filling and seven milk chocolate ribbons with caramel filling, is the perfect collection of fine chocolates for any celebration. Give the gift of chocolates to a friends and loved ones.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beth,
    I am a friend of Danielle's and have heard many great things about you. She forwarded me your fabulous blog! I put it as a link on my own blog...hope that's okay!
    -Chelsey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home