The Girl's Guide to Giving Back

Give When You Give. My recommendations for unique and hand crafted gifts for all occassions that donate a portion of their proceeds to reputable non-profits and local artisans.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Sale at Presentsforpurpose.com

Hi there-- Hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend. We sure did. It was a beautiful weekend here in SB. We were sorry to miss our favorite Auntie and Cousin Brian, as Bri was sick, but we hope to see them soon!!!

I came across a really great end of Summer sale at Presentsforpurpose.com. This adorable necklace is on sale for $47, and 25% of the proceeds of all merchandise sold on this site goes to charity. Here's a list of their chairties. 25% of proceeds is a large amount to give, and it really makes me want to purchase many of my future gifts from them... What do you think of this necklace? Someone, please buy it for me! Ha.. Just kidding... Sort of.. ;-)

Happy Monday.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, I take take a hint!!

    Necklace is on its way .... because 1) I love you and 2) your blog is wonderful. See ya Sunday!!

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oops, I mean next Sunday ...
    Auntie L

     

Post a Comment

<< Home