The Girl's Guide to Giving Back

Give When You Give. My recommendations for unique and hand crafted gifts for all occassions that donate a portion of their proceeds to reputable non-profits and local artisans.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Kitty Lovers Unite!

Hello! I hope you are enjoying my site and my gift ideas! If you look to the right, you can see that I added a Meebo IM box. You can contact me at any time by typing in a note. It goes straight to my IM which I pretty much have on all day. Isn't that cool?

Anyway, I was surfing around a ring of sites that all seemingly contribute to charity. There's a Hunger Site, Breast Cancer Site, Child Health Site, Literacy Site, Rainforest Site and Animal Rescue Site -- all of them feature a ton of gifts that have various charitable elements. I can't be 100% sure this isn't some sort of affiliate marketing scam, BUT regardless, since I'm in affiliate marketing, I can just hope that these guys actually do what they say they do. I found this particular pair of salt and pepper shakers that I will definitely buy for Big Grandma for Xmas. Anyone that knows Big Grandma, knows that she loves her kitties! And I know the Mimster loves her kitties too.....Wouldn't these look cute in her San Fran apt? The Animal Rescue site says it will donate 14 bowls of food for animals living in shelters if you buy these cute guys....

1 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, niece. The animal site, rescue site, etc., is totally legitimate. I have been "clicking" on them for years and buy all my gifts on the sites. So please everyone - click away and do some good every day.
    Auntie L

     

Post a Comment

<< Home