The Girl's Guide to Giving Back

Give When You Give. My recommendations for unique and hand crafted gifts for all occassions that donate a portion of their proceeds to reputable non-profits and local artisans.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Flake

I sure have been flaky since getting back from India. I apologize in advance to those friends and family that I haven't called yet. I am still jetlagged if you can believe it, falling asleep at 9ish every night. And then this weekend I am off to NYC for a work meeting next week. It never ends!

On a lighter note, my bestie cousin told me about this cool site that features a pair of jeans that Frankie B created Her2Genes. These jeans benefit the testing for the Breast Cancer Gene. If I was a remotely stylish person, I would definitely invest in a pair of these. Frankie B donates $107 of the purchase price to HER2 Genes. They must be pricey, but hey, a good cause, so what the heck..

1 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love Frankie B jeans. It's great to see high end designers giving to good causes. I saw that hautelook.com has a sample sale on her collection tomorrow!! I can't wait.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home