The Girl's Guide to Giving Back

Give When You Give. My recommendations for unique and hand crafted gifts for all occassions that donate a portion of their proceeds to reputable non-profits and local artisans.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Support RAINN

What a crazy week. I'm in and out of conferences and work dinners this week, and am off to India on Saturday, so lots going on. I can't believe this time next week, I'll be at the Taj Mahal! Bizarre.

So I've been meaning to feature some of the products from RAINN's site (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) as they have several products that I think would make nice presents, and it's such a great organization. How about this necklace for a friend who has been going through some tough times? They are also inexpensive. Only $20. I think they are twice or three times that at Nordies! And you could probably go to a craft store and get some different color leather ropes for the necklace part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home